Marketing Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Marketing Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Marketing Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Marketing Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Marketing Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Marketing Education.
Please read the Marketing Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Marketing Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Marketing Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marketing Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes or NCE merit in two (2) relevant subjects.
- (ii) NCE merit in Business Education Double Major.
UTME Requirement for Marketing Education:
- Five (5) TC II merit, O Level or NTC/NBC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts. For NBC, the other subjects could be from any of the following: Commerce, Office Practice, Principles of Accounts, Secretarial Duties, Typewriting and Shorthand.
UTME Subject combination for Marketing Education:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Marketing Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!