Mathematical Sciences JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Mathematical Sciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematical Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mathematical Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematical Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mathematical Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematical Sciences.
Please read the Mathematical Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematical Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematical Sciences
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematical Sciences:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
UTME Requirement for Mathematical Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematical Sciences:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematical Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.