Mathematics/Statistics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Mathematics/Statistics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mathematics/Statistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematics/Statistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mathematics/Statistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics/Statistics.
Please read the Mathematics/Statistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematics/Statistics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematics/Statistics
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics/Statistics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Mathematics/Statistics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and at least three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional/Further Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematics/Statistics:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics/Statistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.