Mathematics With Statistics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Mathematics With Statistics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics With Statistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mathematics With Statistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematics With Statistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mathematics With Statistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics With Statistics.
Please read the Mathematics With Statistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematics With Statistics
- CARITAS UNIVERSITY, AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – CARITAS
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE – ODUDUWA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematics With Statistics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics With Statistics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Mathematics With Statistics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and at least three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional/Further Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematics With Statistics:
- Maths, Physics and Chemistry or Biology
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics With Statistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!