Mechanical/Production Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Mechanical/Production Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mechanical/Production Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mechanical/Production Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mechanical/Production Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mechanical/Production Engineering.
Please read the Mechanical/Production Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mechanical/Production Engineering
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mechanical/Production Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Mechanical/Production Engineering:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Mechanical/Production Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Mechanical/Production Engineering:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mechanical/Production Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.