Mechatronics Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Mechatronics Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Mechatronics Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mechatronics Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mechatronics Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mechatronics Engineering.
Please read the Mechatronics Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mechatronics Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE – FED-OTUOKE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mechatronics Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Mechatronics Engineering:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Mechatronics Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Mechatronics Engineering:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mechatronics Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!