Medical Biochemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Medical Biochemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Biochemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Medical Biochemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Medical Biochemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Medical Biochemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Medical Biochemistry.
Please read the Medical Biochemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Medical Biochemistry
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Medical Biochemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Medical Biochemistry:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Biology/ Zoology/Botany and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Medical Biochemistry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Medical Biochemistry:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Medical Biochemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.