Medical Rehabilitation JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Medical Rehabilitation in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Rehabilitation is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Medical Rehabilitation O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Medical Rehabilitation Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Medical Rehabilitation UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Medical Rehabilitation.
Please read the Medical Rehabilitation programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Medical Rehabilitation
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Medical Rehabilitation
Direct Entry Requirement for Medical Rehabilitation:
- A Level passes in Chemistry, Physics and any of Biology/Zoology or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Medical Rehabilitation:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Medical Rehabilitation:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Medical Rehabilitation. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.