Metallurgical And Material Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Metallurgical And Material Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical And Material Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Metallurgical And Material Engineering.
Please read the Metallurgical And Material Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Metallurgical And Material Engineering
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Metallurgical And Material Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Metallurgical And Material Engineering:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Metallurgical And Material Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Metallurgical And Material Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Metallurgical And Material Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!