Military History JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Military History in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Military History is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Military History O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Military History Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Military History UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Military History.
Please read the Military History programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Military History
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Military History
Direct Entry Requirement for Military History:
- Two (2) A Level passes in History and any other related subjects.
UTME Requirement for Military History:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include History and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Military History:
- History and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Military History. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.