Molecular Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Molecular Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Molecular Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Molecular Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Molecular Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Molecular Biology.
Please read the Molecular Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Molecular Biology
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – FED-WUKARI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Molecular Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Molecular Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Molecular Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Molecular Biology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Molecular Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!