Nautical Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Nautical Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Nautical Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Nautical Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Nautical Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Nautical Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Nautical Science.
Please read the Nautical Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Nautical Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Nautical Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Nautical Science:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Nautical Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Nautical Science:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Nautical Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.