Nigerian Languages JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Nigerian Languages in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Nigerian Languages is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Nigerian Languages O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Nigerian Languages Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Nigerian Languages UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Nigerian Languages.
Please read the Nigerian Languages programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Nigerian Languages
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Nigerian Languages
Direct Entry Requirement for Nigerian Languages:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Literature in English and any other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for Nigerian Languages:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and Literature in English.
UTME Subject combination for Nigerian Languages:
- Literature in English, one other Arts subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Nigerian Languages. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.