Nursery And Primary Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Nursery And Primary Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Nursery And Primary Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Nursery And Primary Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Nursery And Primary Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Nursery And Primary Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Nursery And Primary Education.
Please read the Nursery And Primary Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Nursery And Primary Education
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE. (AFFL TO DELTA STATE UNIV, ABRAKA) – AGBORCOE
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EHA AMUFU (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – KWCOE-DEG
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ORO (AFFILIATED TO EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY) – ORO-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Nursery And Primary Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Nursery And Primary Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Nursery And Primary Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Nursery And Primary Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Nursery And Primary Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!