Oceanography JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Oceanography in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Oceanography is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Oceanography O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Oceanography Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Oceanography UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Oceanography.
Please read the Oceanography programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Oceanography
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Oceanography.
Direct Entry Requirement for Oceanography:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Oceanography:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English, Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Oceanography:
- Biology, Chemistry & Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Oceanography. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!