Parasitology And Entomology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Parasitology And Entomology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Parasitology And Entomology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Parasitology And Entomology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Parasitology And Entomology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Parasitology And Entomology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Parasitology And Entomology.
Please read the Parasitology And Entomology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Parasitology And Entomology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Parasitology And Entomology
Direct Entry Requirement for Parasitology And Entomology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Parasitology And Entomology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Parasitology And Entomology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Parasitology And Entomology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.