Peace And Conflict Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Peace And Conflict Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Peace And Conflict Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Peace And Conflict Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Peace And Conflict Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Peace And Conflict Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Peace And Conflict Studies.
Please read the Peace And Conflict Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Peace And Conflict Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Peace And Conflict Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Peace And Conflict Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject
UTME Requirement for Peace And Conflict Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language Government or History and at least a pass in Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Peace And Conflict Studies:
- Three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Peace And Conflict Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!