Petroleum Chemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Petroleum Chemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Chemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Petroleum Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Petroleum Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Petroleum Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Petroleum Chemistry.
Please read the Petroleum Chemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Petroleum Chemistry
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Petroleum Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Petroleum Chemistry:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- (ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Petroleum Chemistry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Petroleum Chemistry:
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Petroleum Chemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.