Petroleum Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Petroleum Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Petroleum Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Petroleum Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Petroleum Engineering.
Please read the Petroleum Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE – MADONNA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Petroleum Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Petroleum Engineering:
- A Level passes to include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Petroleum Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credits to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any one Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Petroleum Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Petroleum Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!