JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology
Pharmacology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pharmacology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pharmacology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pharmacology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pharmacology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pharmacology.
Please read the Pharmacology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pharmacology
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- EKO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, IJANIKIN, LAGOS STATE – EKO-UNI
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PAMO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pharmacology
Direct Entry Requirement for Pharmacology:
Two (2) A Level passes in any of Physics, Chemistry and Biology plus UTME entry requirements.
UTME Requirement for Pharmacology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry. & Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Pharmacology:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pharmacology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates