Physical And Health Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Physical And Health Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physical And Health Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physical And Health Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physical And Health Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physical And Health Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physical And Health Education.
Please read the Physical And Health Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physical And Health Education
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ONDO STATE. (AFFL TO OAU, ILE-IFE) – ADEYEMIDEG
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AZARE (AFFLIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE) – COEA
- ISA KAITA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, DUTSINMA, KATSINA STATE (AFFL ABU ZARIA) – COED-DEG
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KANO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – EDKAN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OBUDU (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – EDOBUDU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KATSINA (AFFL TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO STATE) – FC-KATSINA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KONTAGORA, NIGER STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – FC-KONTAGORA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GIDAN-WAYA, KADUNA STATE (AFFLIATTED TO ABU) – GIDANWAYA-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – SHAGARI
- UMAR IBN IBRAHIM EL-KANEMI COL OF EDU, SCIENCE AND TECH, BAMA (AFFL TO UNIMAID) – UMAR
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UMAR SULEIMAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GASHUA(AFFL TO UNIMAID, MAIDUGURI) – USCOE
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, WARRI (AFFLIATED TO DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA) – WARRI
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZING, (AFFILATED TO ABU, ZARIA) – ZING-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physical And Health Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Physical And Health Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- (iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- (iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O Level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
- (v) Registered Nurse plus five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language.
UTME Requirement for Physical And Health Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent
UTME Subject combination for Physical And Health Education:
- Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physical And Health Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!