Physical Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Physical Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Physical Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physical Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physical Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physical Education.
Please read the Physical Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physical Education
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF UNIMAID) – EDYOLA
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- KASHIM IBRAHIM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MAIDUGURI , BORNO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIMAID) – KICOE-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physical Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Physical Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- (iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- (iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O Level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
- (v) Registered Nurse plus five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language.
UTME Requirement for Physical Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent
UTME Subject combination for Physical Education:
- Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physical Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!