Physical Sciences JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Physical Sciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physical Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physical Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physical Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physical Sciences.
Please read the Physical Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physical Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physical Sciences
Direct Entry Requirement for Physical Sciences:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Physical Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Physical Sciences:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physical Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.