Plant Breeding & Seed Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Plant Breeding & Seed Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Plant Breeding & Seed Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Plant Breeding & Seed Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Plant Breeding & Seed Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Plant Breeding & Seed Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Plant Breeding & Seed Technology.
Please read the Plant Breeding & Seed Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.