Polymer Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Polymer Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Polymer Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Polymer Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Polymer Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Polymer Engineering.
Please read the Polymer Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Polymer Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Polymer Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Polymer Engineering:
- A Level passes in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
UTME Requirement for Polymer Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Polymer Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Polymer Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.