Population Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Population Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Population Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Population Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Population Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Population Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Population Studies.
Please read the Population Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Population Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Population Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Population Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Geography and any other Social Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Population Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Population Studies:
- Economics, Geography and other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Population Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!