Portuguese/English JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Portuguese/English in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Portuguese/English is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Portuguese/English O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Portuguese/English Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Portuguese/English UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Portuguese/English.
Please read the Portuguese/English programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Portuguese/English
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Portuguese/English.
Direct Entry Requirement for Portuguese/English:
- Two (2) A Level passes including French and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for Portuguese/English:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including French and English Language plus one other Arts subject.
UTME Subject combination for Portuguese/English:
- French and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Portuguese/English. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!