Production Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Production Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Production Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Production Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Production Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Production Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Production Engineering.
Please read the Production Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Production Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Production Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Production Engineering:
- A Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Production Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Production Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Production Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.