Public Health Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Public Health Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Public Health Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Public Health Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Public Health Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Public Health Science.
Please read the Public Health Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Public Health Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Public Health Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Public Health Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three (3) other O Level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language and four (4) Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
UTME Requirement for Public Health Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Public Health Science:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Public Health Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!