Pure And Applied Chemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pure And Applied Chemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pure And Applied Chemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pure And Applied Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pure And Applied Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pure And Applied Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pure And Applied Chemistry.
Please read the Pure And Applied Chemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pure And Applied Chemistry
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE – UNIHEZ
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure And Applied Chemistry.
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure And Applied Chemistry:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- (ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Pure And Applied Chemistry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Pure And Applied Chemistry:
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pure And Applied Chemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!