Pure And Applied Physics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pure And Applied Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pure And Applied Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pure And Applied Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pure And Applied Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pure And Applied Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pure And Applied Physics.
Please read the Pure And Applied Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pure And Applied Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure And Applied Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure And Applied Physics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Pure And Applied Physics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Pure And Applied Physics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pure And Applied Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.