Pure And Industrial Chemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pure And Industrial Chemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pure And Industrial Chemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pure And Industrial Chemistry.
Please read the Pure And Industrial Chemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pure And Industrial Chemistry
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – PAUL
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure And Industrial Chemistry.
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure And Industrial Chemistry:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Mathematics
- (ii) ND in Science Technology or ND in relevant programmes with the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Pure And Industrial Chemistry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Pure And Industrial Chemistry:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and any of Physics/Biology/ Agricultural Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pure And Industrial Chemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!