Pure Chemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pure Chemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pure Chemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pure Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pure Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pure Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pure Chemistry.
Please read the Pure Chemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pure Chemistry
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure Chemistry:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- (ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Pure Chemistry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Pure Chemistry:
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pure Chemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.