Pure Physics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pure Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pure Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pure Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pure Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pure Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pure Physics.
Please read the Pure Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pure Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure Physics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Pure Physics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Pure Physics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pure Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.