Radiography JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Radiography in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Radiography O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Radiography Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Radiography UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Radiography.
Please read the Radiography programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Radiography
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PAMO
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Radiography
Direct Entry Requirement for Radiography:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Requirement for Radiography:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination for Radiography:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Radiography. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.