Russian JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Russian in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Russian is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Russian O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Russian Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Russian UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Russian.
Please read the Russian programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Russian
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Russian.
Direct Entry Requirement for Russian:
- Two (2) A Level passes including the Foreign Language(s) where applicable.
UTME Requirement for Russian:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include French, English Language and any three (3) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Russian:
- French and any two (2) other Arts/Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Russian. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!