Secretarial Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Secretarial Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Secretarial Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Secretarial Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Secretarial Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Secretarial Education.
Please read the Secretarial Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Secretarial Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Secretarial Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Secretarial Education:
- (i) NCE Business Education Social Studies Secretarial Education Major.
- (ii) Two (2) A Level passes in Business Method and any other Social Science subject and O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Secretarial Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit to include English Language, Economics and any two(2) of Government, Geography/Physics, Accounting, Business Methods, History, Shorthand, Mathematics, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, Office Practice and Secretarial Duties.
UTME Subject combination for Secretarial Education:
- Economics and any two (2) Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Secretarial Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.