Social Work JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Social Work in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Social Work O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Social Work Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Social Work UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Social Work.
Please read the Social Work programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Social Work
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE – FED-LAFIA
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – POL-ACAD
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Social Work.
Direct Entry Requirement for Social Work:
- Two (2) A Level passes in any subjects
UTME Requirement for Social Work:
- Five (5) SSC credits including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Social Work:
- Mathematics, Economics/Geography and any other subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Social Work. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!