Soil Science And Land Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Soil Science And Land Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Soil Science And Land Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Soil Science And Land Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Soil Science And Land Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Soil Science And Land Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Soil Science And Land Management.
Please read the Soil Science And Land Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Soil Science And Land Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Soil Science And Land Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Soil Science And Land Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agric Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Soil Science And Land Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Soil Science And Land Management:
- Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Soil Science And Land Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.