Special Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Special Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Special Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Special Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Special Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Special Education.
Please read the Special Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Special Education
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE – FED-LAFIA
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE.”>OYOSPECIAL
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Special Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Special Education:
- i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- (ii) NCE merit in Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Special Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Special Education:
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Special Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.