Sport Science And Health Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Sport Science And Health Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Science And Health Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Sport Science And Health Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Sport Science And Health Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Sport Science And Health Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Sport Science And Health Education.
Please read the Sport Science And Health Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Sport Science And Health Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Sport Science And Health Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Sport Science And Health Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes in any of the followings: (i) Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry Mathematics and Physics. (ii) NCE in PHE with Grade three (3) Referees Certificate in a sport.
UTME Requirement for Sport Science And Health Education:
- Five (5) O Level Credit passes to include English Language and any two (2) of Biology, Economics, Geography, Government and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Sport Science And Health Education:
- Biology, Mathematics and Economics/Geography
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Sport Science And Health Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!