Statistics Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Statistics Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Statistics Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Statistics Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Statistics Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Statistics Education.
Please read the Statistics Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Statistics Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Statistics Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Statistics Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE in Mathematics and one (1) Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Statistics Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics plus one (1) other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Statistics Education:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Statistics Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.