Statistics With Demography JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Statistics With Demography in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics With Demography is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Statistics With Demography O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Statistics With Demography Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Statistics With Demography UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Statistics With Demography.
Please read the Statistics With Demography programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Statistics With Demography
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Statistics With Demography.
Direct Entry Requirement for Statistics With Demography:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Mathematics or Statistics.
- NCE credit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Statistics With Demography:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and at least three (3) subjects from Physics, Statistics, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Economics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Statistics With Demography:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Statistics With Demography. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!