Systems Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Systems Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Systems Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Systems Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Systems Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Systems Engineering.
Please read the Systems Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Systems Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Systems Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Systems Engineering:
- A Level passes in Pure/Applied or Pure and Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Systems Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credits including English Language, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination for Systems Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Systems Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.