Technological Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Technological Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Technological Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Technological Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Technological Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Technological Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Technological Management.
Please read the Technological Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Technological Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Technological Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Technological Management:
- (i) A Level passes in any of Mathematics, Physics, Commerce, Economics, Book Keeping, Government, Accounting, Business Methods and Chemistry or Biology.
- ii) Any relevant Degree in addition to UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Technological Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes or its equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two (2) others from Commerce, Economics, Government, Account, Business Method, Chemistry, Biology and Book Keeping.
UTME Subject combination for Technological Management:
- Mathematics, Physics and any one from Commerce, Economics, Book Keeping, Government. Accounts, Business Methods and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Technological Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.