Telecommunication Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Telecommunication Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Telecommunication Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Telecommunication Engineering.
Please read the Telecommunication Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Telecommunication Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Telecommunication Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Engineering:
- A Level passes/ND and HND in relevant subjects into 200 and 300 levels.
UTME Requirement for Telecommunication Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Engineering:
- Mathematics, Economics and any one of Account, Commerce and Government.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Telecommunication Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!