Telecommunication Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Telecommunication Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Telecommunication Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Telecommunication Management.
Please read the Telecommunication Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Telecommunication Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Telecommunication Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Management:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Telecommunication Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Management:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Telecommunication Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.