Theatre And Film Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Theatre And Film Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre And Film Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Theatre And Film Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Theatre And Film Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Theatre And Film Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Theatre And Film Studies.
Please read the Theatre And Film Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Theatre And Film Studies
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Theatre And Film Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Theatre And Film Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Theatre And Film Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Theatre And Film Studies:
- Literature in English and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Theatre And Film Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!