Theatre And Media Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Theatre And Media Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre And Media Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Theatre And Media Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Theatre And Media Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Theatre And Media Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Theatre And Media Arts.
Please read the Theatre And Media Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Theatre And Media Arts
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Theatre And Media Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Theatre And Media Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Theatre And Media Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Theatre And Media Arts:
- Literature in English and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Theatre And Media Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.