Transport And Tourism JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Transport And Tourism in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Transport And Tourism is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Transport And Tourism O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Transport And Tourism Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Transport And Tourism UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Transport And Tourism.
Please read the Transport And Tourism programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Transport And Tourism
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Transport And Tourism
Direct Entry Requirement for Transport And Tourism:
- (i) ND/HND in relevant programmes.
- (ii) Degree/HND not relevant to the programme.
UTME Requirement for Transport And Tourism:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Transport And Tourism:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Transport And Tourism. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.